International Activity Badge
How to earn your badge
- Learn a song, play a game or perform a dance from another country.
- Find out about Beaver Scouts, or younger Scouts if they don’t have Beaver Scouts, in another country. What do they call themselves? What’s their uniform like? And what do they say for their Promise? Find out as much as you can.
- Draw five different flags from five different countries across the world. Tell someone else a fact about each country.
- Try different kinds of food from another country. Vote for your favourite dish and explain why.
- Learn how to say a greeting in a language other than your own.
Each young person who participates in the Programme, including badges and awards, should face a similar degree of challenge, and requirements can be adapted according to each young person’s abilities. For more information and practical tips see our guidance on flexibility
An International Activity Badge pack is available to support with ideas. This can be found here.