Entertainer Activity Badge
How to earn your badge
Choose two activities from the list to do.
- Help to make up a mime or play, then perform it.
- Perform a puppet play or shadowgraph using puppets that you have made.
- Help to plan and perform some recorded entertainment, like a video or audio story.
- Sing two songs.
- Perform some folk or traditional dances.
- Make a selection of simple rhythm instruments. Use them in a music performance.
- Tell a story to an audience.
- Make up and perform a dance to a piece of music of your choice.
- Help plan and perform a series of magic tricks.
- Take part in a show, concert or band performance.
Each young person who participates in the Programme, including badges and awards, should face a similar degree of challenge, and requirements can be adapted according to each young person’s abilities. For more information and practical tips see our guidance on flexibility