Physical Recreation Activity Badge
How to earn your badge
- Show a good sporting attitude in all games and sports you take part in.
- Tell your leader about the sports you take part in. Find out as much as you can about your sports, especially the rules.
- Show that you’re fairly skilled in your sports. Take part for three months or more in at least one of your chosen sports.
- Bring the clothing and equipment for the sport you’ve chosen along to a meeting. Show how to look after them.
- Tell a leader about the training and preparation you take part in for your chosen sport. How and when do you practise?
Each young person who participates in the Programme, including badges and awards, should face a similar degree of challenge, and requirements can be adapted according to each young person’s abilities. For more information and practical tips see our guidance on flexibility