Sports Enthusiast Activity Badge
How to earn your badge
- Follow your chosen sport for at least three months.
- Find out the rules and laws of the sport. Explain them to an adult.
- Show you have a good knowledge of the teams and personalities in your chosen sport.
- Explain what equipment is needed for the sport.
- List some major events for the sport of your choice.
- Describe events that you have attended for your chosen sport. If you haven’t been to an event, explain to your leader how you keep up- to- date with your sport.
Each young person who participates in the Programme, including badges and awards, should face a similar degree of challenge, and requirements can be adapted according to each young person’s abilities. For more information and practical tips see our guidance on flexibility